Museologic Collection Reproduction
The photographic, cinematographic or by mean of the video reproduction of exposed pieces, works of art and inside images of the Wool Museum, for the disclosure made by external entities depends on the norms that direct the rights of property. Its usage for publication depends on the Wool Museum of the University of Beira Interior authorisation. It also depends on the legislation about author’s copyright (Law by decree nº 63/85, March, 14th).
The reproduction and publication authorisation complies with the following conditions:
- The requirements must be written, dated and signed. They must mention the interested person’s name, his address, the name of the person who will execute the work, if it is not the applicant, the object that he wants to reproduce and the reproduction aim;
- You will have to write as many requirements as the numbers of aims that you intend to use the photographic reproduction;
- The requirement may be refused because of the following reasons:
- Proved inability of the authors or editors;
- Existence, in the Documentation Centre/Historic Archive, of negatives of the work quality or works to be reproduced ;
- Any other reasons judged convenient for the public interest.
- In the reproduction of the goods belonging to the Museum must be reported, in an appropriate place, the reference to the authorisation given by the Wool Museum of the University of Beira Interior;
- The reproduction authors have to give to the Museum a copy of the work where the reproduction appears;
- If you do not comply with the conditions, it implicates the refusal of any authorisation for subsequent reproduction or publication.
Archive Documents Reproduction
The Wool Museum, through its Documentation Centre / Archive, enables reproduction supplies of documents from the archive, in paper or machine-readable.
The documents reproduction depends on certain restrictions bearing in mind the documents types, its preservation condition or the reproduction aim.
The documents reproduction depends on the norms that direct the rights of property. Its usage for publication depends on the Wool Museum of the University of Beira Interior authorisation. It also depends on the legislation about author’s copyright (Law by decree nº 63/85, March, 14th)
The documents reproduction supply from the archive implies the existence of machine-readable copies. In case of the nom-existence, the request for the reproduction supply may be subjected to the rendering of documents scanned services, which will increase the costs.
The reproduction services will inform you of the options that applies in any case and that are at your disposal.
Consult the Price List.